Brand: Ann Clark Cookie Cutters
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day or the Irish with our Shamrock Cookie Cutter.
- Made in the USA; Manufactured in America with certified food safe American steel
- Variety; For over 30 years the Clark Family has specialized in original designs for creative baking
- Baking and Party Supplies; Cut, mold and decorate themed shapes for any holiday, party or event
- Create; Make fun shapes with cookie dough, fondant, biscuits, brownies, cakes, or craft clay
model number: 7985A
Part Number: 7985P
Details: Our St. Patrick's Day Irish Cookie Cutter, SKU 7985A, measures 4 in. x 3.75 in. x 1 in. (10.2 x 9.5 x 2.54 cm) and is manufactured in the United States with certified food-safe USA made steel by Ann Clark Cookie Cutters. At Ann Clark we know cookie cutters and the people who use them; from first-time bakers to the world’s best cookies, we have got you covered. Whether you’re looking for a classic like your grandmother’s snowflake or the latest trends, we offer over 1,000 shapes for any occasion. From our facility in Vermont we’ve specialized in manufacturing metal cookie cutters for more than 30 years. Our cookie cutters serve a variety of uses; you can make cookies to decorate, biscuits, cakes, pancakes, pastries, or even brownies. You can also use them to shape fondant, sandwiches, soft fruit, dough, cheese and craft clay. Ann Clark cookie cutters are designed for cutting crisp edges which release easily and are made with high quality material that will last for years to come.
Package Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.3 x 1.1 inches